Why us ?
We understand that you are just beginning with your new Business idea and may be with small capital which you have saved by compromising many things. We are here with you and offering you a Private Limited Company or OPC Registration without charging big Professional Fees so that you can start living your Dream. Best wishes for your long Journey to success and Entrepreneurship.. Send a Call back Request - Click here
1. Complete your Documents as per List of Documents.
2. Send us scan copy of All Documents.
3. Suggest Company Names.
4. Pay the Necessary Fees payable to Government.
5. Have patience!! We are working hard to get your company register.
6. Get your Certificate of Incorporation.
Wow !! Here is a Good News.. We are registering your Company Free by paying 100% e-CAsh Back of Professional Fees Paid!! You just need to pay government Fees only ( We will not give e-cash for it). Unfortunately, it is limited period offer so Hurry up before it end.
1. PAN CARD of all Director
2. Address Proof of all Director
3. Photographs of all Director
4. DIR 4 on Rs.10 Stamp Click here to Download
5. email-id of all Directors
6. 3 Proposed names with explanation.
7. Company Address Proof - Lease Deed
8. NOC from owner/ Director
9. INC 9 on Rs. 10 Stamp Click here to Download
10. INC 10 Click here to Download
11. Deceleration on Rs.100 Stamp paper Click here to Download
12. DIR 2 Click here to Download
^ We require only Highlighted Documents. Rest will prepare by us.
# There may be requirement of any other document which we will ask while processing the Company.
What is Private Limited Company ? ( Also Known as Pvt. Ltd.)
Private Limited companies means a company having at-least 2 Director and 2 Share holders and registered with Registrar of Company. A Private Limited companies make your Business presentable on big scale. It has a image like branded things so if you want to project your business at big level so Pvt. Ltd. will suit you best.
What is One Person Company? ( Also known as OPC)
One Person Company is as good as Pvt. Ltd. having only 1 Director and 1 Shareholder. OPC has shorted out the problem of Entrepreneur who wants to start a business as Private Limited without involving any other one neither active nor dummy to do the compliance of Pvt. Ltd.
What is Limited Liability Partnership ( Also known as LLP)
LLP is advance level of Partnership firm. Where in India, most of the Partnership remains unregistered, LLP give partnership business confidence of legal validity with Limited Liability to there Partners.